This person is responsible for creating positive guest interactions while serving them in a friendly and efficient manner to create an exceptional dining experience.
SA Hospitality Group is composed of three iconic brands: Sant Ambroeus, Casa Lever, and Felice. With over a dozen locations throughout NYC, Southampton and Palm Beach, our restaurants offer authentic, traditional Milanese dishes in chic, stylish environs.
We are now seeking skilled, passionate bartenders to join our group. If you are interested in working at one of our locations, please apply today!
- Greet all guests and explain our menus and offerings.
- Take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Serve beverages and food to guests.
- Clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Perform side-work, and any other service opening or service closing duties as required.
- Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout the shift.
- Alert Management of any service, guest and/or safety issues.
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Receive and process guest’s payments when closing the checks.
- Assist with other service-related duties assigned by management.
- Follow service opening and service closing procedures before and after the service.
- Always maintain professional demeanor with all staff.
- Assist staff with any aspect of service steps to satisfy the guests such as: food delivery.
- Be accessible to all staff and guests to answer any service and beverage related questions.
- Follow service steps based on our training manual and assist in communicating same to all staff who handle or serve food and beverages.
- Collect contact tracing from table and return to host.
- Prompt guests to wear mask if they stand up from the tables to walk around or use restroom.
- Maintain expertise on food menu, wine menu, cocktail menu. Attend continued education classes when provided.
- Be an expert on our brand and offerings.
- The ability to work as part of a team, and personal cleanliness.
- Very basic food handling, preparation, and cleaning skills are welcomed.
- Time management and ability to work under pressure to manage high volume of production.
- Active listening and learning skills.
- Reading and speaking comprehension skills.
- Discipline to follow set standards.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
SA Hospitality Group will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.