This person is responsible welcoming, greeting, and seating guests and ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
SA Hospitality Group is composed of three iconic brands: Sant Ambroeus, Casa Lever, and Felice. With over a dozen locations throughout NYC, Southampton and Palm Beach, our restaurants offer authentic, traditional Milanese dishes in chic, stylish environs.
We are now seeking skilled, passionate bartenders to join our group. If you are interested in working at one of our locations, please apply today!
- Greet guests in a prompt and courteous manner with smile; seat guests ensuring a seat assignment done by management is followed.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other co-workers and managers.
- Answer phones and provide guests with requested information and arrange bookings.
- If asked, routinely clear and reset tables and assist with opening tasks such as making sure flower arrangements on tables are clean, door glass has no fingerprints and there are no pieces of trash or paper on the floors, etc.
- May be asked to handle guest complaints and special requests.
- If assigned to a coat check area – receive coats, umbrellas, briefcases, or bags from guests, keep organization in the coat closet, issue items to guests based on ticket with a number.
- May assist with other duties as assigned by restaurant management.
- Follow opening and closing procedures.
- Always maintain professional demeanor with all staff.
- Assist staff with any aspect of service steps to satisfy the guests such as: food delivery.
- Be accessible to all staff and guests to answer any guest and reservation related questions.
- Follow service steps based on our service and training manual and assist in communicating same to all staff who serve our guests.
- The ability to work as part of a team, and personal cleanliness.
- Very basic food handling, preparation, and cleaning skills are welcomed.
- Time management and ability to work under pressure to manage high volume of production.
- Active listening and learning skills.
- Reading and speaking comprehension skills.
- Discipline to follow set standards.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
SA Hospitality Group will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.